As a reputed orator has given lecturer on different topics throughout India and abroad. For last 40 years, edited many journals in Odisha. Articles published outside Odisha & America.
- Juara Jeunthi Uthe (Verse 1961)
- A Pruthibi Sarasajya (1963 Anthology of short stories)
- Band Gharara Kabata (1979) Short Story Books.
- Books For Children ( Five Books: 1967 to 1983)
- Oriya Translation of R.L.Stvension’s Classic Novel “Treasure Island” (1979)
- Bana Raijara Katha (Odisha Sahitya Academy Award-1984) (Anthropology of short storied for children.)
- Samasamayika Rusiya kabita (Translated from the Russian Language: Soviet Land Neheru Award Winner-1988)
- Dura Raijara Katha (1991) (Anthology of short stories for children)
- Ardhha Nariswar, 1991 (Poetry Collection).
- Handisalaru Rajadarabara (1996) Ramyarachana Collection (Critics) (Hasyarasa)
- Baidehi Bisarjita (Collection of Poems) 1997
- Smruti Chandan (Collection of Poems)
- Uttara-Niruttara (Collection of Short Stories)
- Ame Sabu Nirab Darshak (Collection of Poems: Social Commitment Poem)
- Gomukha Jatra (Translation-Children’s Literature)
- Aienka Muniru Bigyana Galpa (Science Stories for Children)
- Amari Bharata Maa (Collection of Poems for children)
- Uchita Anuchita (Stories for children)
- Ketoti Manachhuan Kahani (Stories for children)
- Biplabi Rasabihari O Netaji Subhas (Stories for children)
- Satya Hin Sampad (Stories for children)
- Sriram Krushna Paramhansa Dev (Translation)
- Shodha (Translation of Taslima Nasrin Novel)
- Jhada Pare Suryodaya (Collection of Poems)
- Banda Ghar ki Kiwad (Hindi) (Collection of short stories)
- Paika Ki Awaz (Hindi-: Collection of Short Stories)
- Manorama Mohapatrare Kabita (Bengali Collection of Poems)
- Shakti Rupena Sansthita (Poem).
- Achhinda Masa Chhinda Daudi (Short Story)
- Samaya Purusa, (Poem).
- Bara Ohala (Short Stories)
- Basanti Durga O Anyanya Galpa, Collection of short Stories (Translated),2009 in Bengali.
- Aroop Allo , Poem, (Translated in Bengali)
- Rupam Rupam Pratirupam (collection of poems).
- Sanhatir Sanhita (Poems Patriotics).
- Biradi Mananka Anasana (Children’s Story Book Published in 1967).
- Smrutira Naimisharnya- 2018 (Poems)
- Eka Saha Ekabana Kabita in 2018 (Poems)
And many other Story Books and poems along with translations. No. of articles published in paper & under publication.
In addition to the above published numerous articles and Features on Culture, Heritage, Jagannath Culture, Religion, Philosophy, Women’s education, Anti-dowry and also a number of poems, short stories and translation from the writing of eminent persons (Hindi, Bengali, English) published in leading journals during the last 40 yrs.
Carrying on social work in various fields of women’s advancement, welfare of the slum dwellers, providing relief to the distressed people of odisha and during natural calamities, prohibition of torture to women, rehabilitation of tortured woman.
Above all closely associated with the development of slum areas of Cuttack City as a co-worker veteran Sarvodaya Leader late Rama Devi and Annapurna Moharana. “Editor The Samaja” from 1998-2007, associated Editor till 1998. Joined SAMAJA on 1985, Leaving Govt. Service Being the 2nd Lady Women Member Servant Of People Society (SOPS), New Delhi. Now as President of “Odisha Nari SevaSangha” and “Lok Sevak Yuva Mandal” engaged in woman development & children education in slum area of Cuttack and different village in Odisha and in West Bengal, engaged in literary work.